Sunday 5th July – 11am Outdoor Service
To comply with Stage 2 of the Ontario governments re-opening plan, we are allowed a maximum of 50 people for an outdoor worship service.
Please contact Rob at 355 4153 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend. We will return your call or email to confirm.
If we find that we are overbooked for the 5th of July, we will hold 2 services in the future.
How Sunday Worship Service Will Look As We Meet Outdoors
– welcomed from a safe distance and directed to safe seating area
– place a chair in an area at least 2m from another household
– our service will include: prayer, testimony, Scripture & message
– offering plates will be available at a fixed location
– no refreshments will be served following service (bring your own)
– leave church chairs after the service so they can be sanitized
– continue to observe safe distancing in the parking lot
Safety Measures in Place (reviewed weekly)
– stay home if unwell or travelled outside NW Ontario in last 14 days
– observe 2m distancing at all times
– sit with own household only
– bring and use hand sanitizer
– bring own Bible from home
-children stay with parent or guardian
– wear face mask if desired
– although church building will be closed, the upstairs washroom will be available for use. Entry can be gained through the rear double door near the parsonage. One person at a time will be allowed entry into the building. Please wash hands and sanitize area using products supplied.